Symantec Licensing Programs
Symantec has two volume pricing programs that your organization can participate in, the Express Buying Program and the Rewards buying program. The Express buying program is designed for small to mid-size companies. The Rewards buying program is designed for mid-size to enterprise companies.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Express Buying Program
What is the Express Buying Program?
Symantec Express is designed especially for small to mid-size companies that need an easier way to purchase small license quantities for use within a single country, without time-consuming negotiations. Small and mid-size business customers use this program to purchase all Symantec security and availability products, plus support and maintenance options. The more licenses ordered on a given transaction, the greater the pricing incentives. (Volume incentives do not accumulate over multiple transactions.)
|Express Band Level||S||A||B||C||D||E||F|
|Minimum Quantity||1+ servers||1-24 units||25-49 units||50-99 units||100-249 units||250-499 units||500-999 units|
*If your customer qualifies for Express F Band, please consider the Rewards program as it may be a better fit. It is also possible for upsell skus may help a customer qualify for the Rewards program (i.e. a 2nd year maintenance extension).
- Access to all Symantec availability and security software products, plus support and maintenance options through one source a Symantec partner
- Minimum purchase requirements of as few as five desktop licenses or one server license
- Larger orders on the same transaction provide larger incentives
- No upfront negotiations or contracts required
- Ability to bundle licenses and support services
- Licensed software can be used anywhere within the country of purchase
Whatever your needs, we will work closely with you to see that you always get the most from your software investment.
Rewards Buying Program
What is the Rewards Buying Program?
The Symantec Rewards program offers mid-size and large companies:
- Access to all Symantec security and availability software products, plus support and maintenance options.
- Volume purchase incentives.
- Predictable pricing methodology, regardless of volume.
- Online convenience, with an automated enrollment application to review and accept program terms and conditions.
- The ease and flexibility of centralized purchasing.
Symantec Rewards uses a point accumulation process to provide customers with greater discount eligibility as their purchases of Symantec products and support accrue. Each Symantec SKU has a designated number of points assigned to it, and, as customers purchase incremental products, they accumulate points (on an annual basis). As the points accumulate, customers move into more advantageous price bands.
|2,000 - 11,999||12,000 - 19,999||20,000 - 49,999||50,000 - 99,999||100,000+|
Symantec Agreement Number
The Symantec Agreement Number (SAN) represents the customer's relationship with Symantec and serves as a single point of reference into the Buying Programs. It links their licenses and support services across multiple orders. In the Rewards Program, the SAN also enables master/affiliate point accumulation, and aggregates the customer's total investment with Symantec in the way that best meets their needs.
Companies with branches or affiliates (especially those located in multiple countries) will appreciate the global purchasing power offered by Symantec Rewards. Purchases under the customer's original SAN, made by any corporate affiliate in the same country, are qualified to earn points that accumulate and count toward the corporate price band. Affiliates in other countries can create and link SANs with the original customer SAN for even greater points accumulation.
Support and Maintenance
For product upgrades and technical assistance, Symantec Essential Support or Basic Maintenance is available, and ordering is just as easy as purchasing products.