WebTrends Licensing Programs
WebTrends has four different packages to choose from depending on the size and need of your organization--WebTrends Standard, Marketing, Advanced Marketing and Commerce packages.
Questions? Need a Quote?
1-888-763-8627 Ext. 4312
Request a Quote
WebTrends on Demand
The in-depth insight you gain from WebTrends solutions is extremely valuable to you.
But what’s probably not very high on your list of priorities is buying, installing, and upgrading software and hardware to support these efforts—or the administration overhead needed to ensure that mission-critical systems continue to collect data and enable valuable insight. WebTrends On Demand delivers the world-class WebTrends Marketing Lab solution suite in the most flexible, cost effective way possible.
With WebTrends On Demand, you get:
- An enterprise-class solution that can be tailored to the needs of each individual site or line of business.
- Industry-leading reporting and business intelligence that’s easily customized to your unique business and that can grow as your requirements grow.
- A subscription pricing model that includes everything you need to report on and optimize your online business.
- Automatic upgrades, so you can be sure that you have the most current and comprehensive version available.
- Quicker time to value—there’s no software to install or maintain, which means your implementation starts building value right away.
- More flexible support options are available, since our support and services teams can get real-time access to your implementation in order to more easily assist with customization and answer questions.
WebTrends Package Comparison Chart
|Features/Capabilities||Standard Package||Marketing Package||Advanced Marketing Package||Commerce Package|
|BI Integration (ODBC access)||X||X||X||X|
|Visual Path Analysis||X||X||X||X|
|Visual 5-Point Scenario Analysis||X||X||X||X|
|SmartReports (report exports)||X||X||X||X|
|Interactive Reporting Console ||X||X||X||X|
|In-product Customer Center ||X||X||X||X|
|Custom Audience Segmentation||X||X|
|Report Categories |
|Onsite Advertising Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Referrer and Domain Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Search Engine Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Onsite Search Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Pages and Files Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Navigation and Path Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Parameter Analysis Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Browser and Systems Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Site Performance Reports||X||X||X||X|
|Campaign Segment Reports||X||X||X|
|Email Campaign Reports||X||X||X|
|Custom Content Analysis||X||X|
|Custom Campaign Reports||X||X|
|Product Campaign Reports||X|
|Product Segment Reports||X|
|Sales Cycle Reports||X|
|1 The Interactive Reporting Console includes drill-down, drill-across, quick query, ad-hoc query, and report bookmarks|
2 The In-Product Customer Center includes web-based training and best practices documentation
3 For a detailed listing of the reports included with each package, please refer to the “WebTrends Analytics 8 Report Matrix”